Personalize the integration between your Magento store and Rule
Work even more flexibly with customer data and get full freedom over what data is submitted to your Rule account with our latest Magento integration update.
Our integration with Magento, Adobe’s powerful ecommerce platform for fast-growing companies, has now been updated and made even more flexible. By integrating your Magento store with Rule, you leverage valuable customer data to personalize your digital communications and increase your conversion. When you integrate your ecommerce with Rule, order data is synced automatically and you can send strategically targeted emails to your customers.
Why integrate Magento with Rule?
Anyone who has Magento can add rulemailer in their shop. When you integrate your Magento store with Rule, you open up the opportunity to communicate relevantly with your customers through all steps of the customer journey. Relevant communication leads to increased engagement and improved sales.
- Create a strategy to gather, welcome and nurture customer club members
- Customize and tailor offers and recommendations to specific segments
- Follow up on abandoned shopping carts and encourage completed purchases
- Update customers on order status and send back-in-stock emails
- Build a strategy to keep customers engaged and automatically encourage repeat purchases
- Capture customers who have lost interest and win back the customer’s commitment with Win back emails
- Deliver a seamless omnichannel experience where you communicate through the right channel, at exactly the right time with strategically oriented content.
What does the latest Magento and Rule update mean?
- With the latest update, you can in a simpler and more flexible way than before, adapt and import data into Rule completely according to your needs.
- Something that is completely new is something called meta fields. You get a question in Magento which fields you want to transfer to Rule. There will be a number of starting fields that are considered current, but you can also change these. If you do not want to transfer all fields but select specific ones, you can customize it yourself.
You have full control and can at any time adjust (add and delete) which data is sent to Rule. For example, if you expand your product catalog, you can get new data in Rule, based on your backend in Magento changing. Then you can in a smooth and efficient way just tick the new fields you want to transfer.