Google Analytics and Rule integration
Google Analytics is a tool created by Google that helps you measure various activities that customers do on, for example, your website or e-commerce. You can find valuable information from GA, for example, how the visitor ended up on your website, which device they used, or which target group the visitor belongs to. Google Analytics is a valuable tool for understanding your customers and what you can develop and improve.
Integrating Google Analytics with Rule allows you to analyze your website’s entire customer behavior and experience. With these valuable customer insights, you also get come to a lot of improvement opportunities. Based on the data you get via GA, you can create targeted communication using our advanced Marketing Automation tool. Then you can reach your customers at the right time, via the right channel, fully automated.
- Through our advanced integration, you can take your digital communication one step further and get started with hyper-personalization.
- Increase your sales by combining your email marketing with SMS sending.
When you integrate Google Analytics with Rule, you can:
- Expand the customer club and build customer loyalty
- Follow up on an abandoned shopping cart
- Send back in-stock notifications
- Combine email and SMS communication
- Win back the customer’s interest with win back email
- Create advanced communication using hyper personalization